Why Work With Us?
We pride in a technical team of technicians that understand the extreme value of our customers' high value assets. We are continuously improving our service provision to supply high quality products. Total customer satisfacation is our ultimate goal!
- Shocks & Struts - can wear out and affect handling. If you car bounces excessively over bumps and leans hard in corners, your shocks could be warn. Look behind the wheel for the shock or strut and look for leaking oil. This is a sure sign of a worn shock or strut. Also check your owners manual, some will give a mileage estimate for shock or strut life. As a general rule somewhere in the 60,000 - 75,000 mile range depending on your driving style and road conditions.
- Ball Joints - Ball joints wear and can cause your car to wander while driving down the road. This is dangerous as they can separate and cause you to lose control.
- Sway Bar Bushings - can wear out over time and will allow the sway bar to clunk when turning corners or at low speeds. A fairly inexpensive part to replace, but gaining access can be tricky depending on the vehicle.
- Shocks & Struts - Check your shocks or struts for leakage frequently. Also pay attention to how your car handles. If you notice the ride deteriorating take your car in to have the struts checked.
- Ball Joints - Ball joints should be checked when your car is inspected, if not, have your mechanic check them at least twice a year.
- General Rule - At each oil change make sure you or your mechanic lubricates the ball joints and any other suspension components. Some components can not be lubricated as they are sealed from the factory.
- Car Sagging? - A broken spring or shock can create a dangerous handling situation. Do not attempt to drive your vehicle, as braking and cornering may be affected. Pull off to a safe spot and call a tow truck.
- ABS light going off during hard stops or on rough roads? - Worn shocks or struts can cause the wheels to bounce under braking and will engage the ABS system prematurely. A clean sign you need to replace those worn shocks or struts.